EUROWEB+ exchange network
This programme offers full scholarships –tuition fees, travel and insurance costs are covered and a monthly subsistence allowance is offered – for students’ exchange on all levels, as well as for university staff in academic/administrative positions.
EUROWEB+ is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission. The EUROWEB+ Scholarship Programme is open to selected nationals in EU countries and Western Balkans who want to study or work at one of the partner institutions of this programme. Students and staff eligible for the mobility have to be from one of the following institutions:
• Maelardalens Hoegskola – coordinator (Sweden),
• Abo Akademi (Finland),
• Sofiiski Universitet Sveti Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria),
• Stichting VU-VUMC (The Netherlands),
• Universita degli Studi dell’Aquila (Italy),
• Universitaet Paderborn (Germany),
• Universitat de les Illes Balears (Spain),
• Universitatea Politehnica din Bucuresti (Romania) and
• Sveučilište Josipa Jurja Strossmayera u Osijeku (Croatia).
The partner universities from Serbia where the mobility is realized are:
• University of Belgrade,
• University of Niš and
• University of Novi Sad.
The application for the EUROWEB+ scholarship is only possible through the EUROWEB+ online application system.
Source of info: