ERAWEB exchange network
ERAWEB programme offers full scholarships –tuition fees, travel and insurance costs are covered and a monthly subsistence allowance is offered – for students’ exchange on all levels, as well as for university staff in academic/administrative positions.
ERAWEB is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission. The ERAWEB Scholarship Programme is open to selected nationals in EU countries and Western Balkans who want to study or work at one of the partner institutions of this programme. Students and staff eligible for the mobility have to be from one of the following institutions:
• Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam – coordinator (The Netherlands),
• University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology (Austria),
• Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (Germany),
• Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy),
• University of Turin (Italy),
• Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium).
The partner universities from Serbia where the mobility is realized are:
• University of Niš and
• University of Belgrade.
The application for the ERAWEB scholarship is only possible through the ERAWEB online application system.
Source of info: