OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY ENGINEERING
ИНЖЕЊЕРСТВО ЗАШТИТЕ НА РАДУ
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY ENGINEERING (INŽENјERSTVO ZAŠTITE NA RADU) is a three-year PhD programme (180ECTS) of academic studies offered by the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad.
About the programme
The PhD graduates from the academic studies in Occupational Safety are competent to conduct research and to solve real problems in practice. Competencies include the development of critical thinking skills, skills of problem analysis, synthesis and forecasting solutions, behavior of the proposed solutions of the studied problems.
Qualifications that signify completion of doctoral academic studies are gained by the students:
- who have demonstrated a systematic understanding of knowledge in the field of occupational safety which complements the knowledge gained in the graduate academic studies, being the basis for developing critical thinking and application of knowledge;
- who have mastered the skills and methods of research in the field of occupational safety;
- who have demonstrated the ability of conception, design and implementation;
- who have demonstrated ability to adapt to the research process with the necessary degree of academic integrity;
- whose original research and work resulted in the realization that expands the boundaries of knowledge, which was verified by publishing in appropriate scientific journals, being the reference in national and international level;
- capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas;
- who can transfer knowledge, expertise and ideas to colleagues, the general academic community and society as a whole;
- who are able to promote technical and technological, environmental, social and cultural progress in the academic and professional environment.
|Languages||English and Serbian|
|Location||South Bačka District|
Last accreditation in 2013 by Comission for Accreditation and Quality Assurance
|Costs||200000RSD / 4000EUR***|
Contact for foreign students
|International Relations Office|