ENERGETICS, ELECTRONICS, AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
ЕНЕРГЕТИКА, ЕЛЕКТРОНИКА И ТЕЛЕКОМУНИКАЦИЈЕ
ENERGETICS, ELECTRONICS, AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ENERGETIKA, ELEKTRONIKA I TELEKOMUNIKACIJE) is a four-year Bachelor programme (240ECTS) of academic studies offered by the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad.
About the programme
After completing the study programme, students will be competent for the development, engineering, design and application of modern complex systems and their parts in the field of electrical and computer engineering (power engineering, power electronics, electric machines, electronics, instrumentation and electrical measurements, telecommunications, signal processing, microelectronics).
Students who successfully complete the study programme in the field of power, electric machines, electronics, telecommunications and electrical measurements will be able to:
- understand and apply fundamental knowledge in electrical engineering.
- apply knowledge in mathematics, physics and engineering disciplines.
- design systems, components and processes based on the provided specifications.
- use engineering approach and modern software tools in engineering practice.
- design and carry out engineering experiments and afterwards analyze and interpret obtained data.
- understand, notice, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- advance their knowledge and follow technological development.
- work in a team composed of experts in different fields.
- understand professional and ethical responsibility of electrical and computer engineers.
|Languages||English and Serbian|
|Location||South Bačka District|
Last accreditation in 2013 by Comission for Accreditation and Quality Assurance
|Costs||90000RSD / 2000EUR***|
Contact for foreign students
|International Relations Office|